Candace Owens, also known as Red Pill Black, is a political commentator, author, and entrepreneur. Born in Stamford, Connecticut, she began her career as a social media influencer and became a prominent conservative commentator. Owens has gained a significant following for her controversial views on race and politics and has been a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump. Her net worth is estimated to be around $5 million. She has been in the spotlight for supporting her long-term friend Kanye West and her high criticism regarding Kanye’s former wife and her family Kim Kardashian.
Candace Owens Net worth
Candace Owens net worth $5 million as of 2022
Candace Owens Biography
|Real Name||Candace Owens|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1989|
|Current Age||33 years old|
|Birth Place||Stamford, Connecticut|
|Profession||American political commentator and conservative activist|
|Net Worth||$ 5 million|
Candace Owens is an American political commentator and conservative activist. She was born on April 29, 1989, in Stamford, Connecticut, and she grew up with her parents and siblings.
Owens attended Stamford High School and later attended the University of Rhode Island, where she earned a Bachelor’s degree in communications. After college, she began working in the digital marketing industry.
Owens is the founder of the website Degree180, which focuses on promoting conservative ideas and opinions. She has also been a frequent guest on Fox News and other conservative media outlets, where she has gained a reputation as a vocal critic of liberal policies and ideas.
Owens has been married to her husband, George Farmer, since 2018. She has been open about her struggles with mental health and has spoken out about the importance of mental health awareness and support.
In addition to her work as a commentator and activist, Owens has also been involved in various charity and community service projects. She strongly supports education and has worked to promote educational opportunities for children in underprivileged communities.
Overall, Owens is a highly influential figure in the conservative movement, known for her fiery speeches and outspoken views on various political and social issues. But, regardless of her success, she is not new to controversy.
Candace Owen’s controversies
Candace Owens, an American political commentator and activist, has been involved in several controversies. Some of the most notable include:
- In 2018, Owens tweeted that Hitler “wanted to make Germany great and strong,” which was widely criticized as sympathetic to Nazi ideology. Owens later apologized for the tweet and said it was taken out of context.
- Owens has been a vocal critic of the Black Lives Matter movement, calling it a “bunch of whiny toddlers” and accusing it of “promoting victimhood.”
- In 2019, Owens was criticized for supporting the “Blexit” movement, encouraging black Americans to leave the Democratic Party. Some critics accused her of promoting a divisive message and attempting to split the black community.
- In 2020, Owens was criticized for spreading misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic and encouraging people to ignore public health guidelines.
- In 2021, she was criticized for her stance on the 2020 Presidential election and her involvement in the January 6 Capitol riot.
- In 2022, she was seen supporting Kanye West’s statement that “white lives matter”; they were both photographed and posted pictures rocking T-shirts printed with this message.
Candice Owens Career Details
Candace Owens is an American political commentator and activist. She is known for her conservative views and criticism of progressive politics and the Black Lives Matter movement. Owens began her career as a YouTuber, gaining a following for her commentary on politics and culture. In 2017, she founded the BLEXIT Foundation, which encourages black Americans to leave the Democratic Party.
In 2018, Owens began working as the communications director for Turning Point USA, a conservative organization that promotes free-market and limited government ideas on college campuses. In 2020 she was running for Congress in the state of Connecticut. She currently still appears on her youtube channel, where she addresses and gives her options on matters that are trending in the political and entertainment world.
Candice Owen’s Income Details
- Candace Owens is a political commentator, author, and entrepreneur. She earns income from a variety of sources, including:
- Speaking engagements: Owens is a popular speaker and is often invited to speak at events and conferences. She is paid a fee for her appearances.
- Books and merchandise: Owens is the author of two books, “Blackout: How Black America Can Make Its Second Escape from the Democrat Plantation” and “The Blackout: How Black America Can Make Its Second Escape from the Democrat Plantation” which both are sold on Amazon and other bookstores.
- Social media: Owens has a large following on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. She monetizes her content through advertising and sponsorships.
- Consulting: Owens has a consulting firm, BLEXIT, which provides strategic consulting to businesses and political campaigns.
Candice Owens Achievements
- Candice Owens is the founder and CEO of Degree180, a communications and marketing firm specializing in digital strategy and branding.
- Owens is a well-known conservative commentator and political activist. She has appeared on various news programs and talk shows, including Fox News and CNN.
- Owens has a large following on social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, where she regularly shares her thoughts on politics and current events.
- Owens has authored a bestselling book titled “Blackout: How Black America Can Make Its Second Escape from the Democrat Plantation, ” released in 2020.
- Owens is the founder of the BLEXIT movement, which encourages black Americans to leave the Democratic Party and embrace conservative principles.
- In 2019, Owens was appointed as an advisor to the White House Office of Public Liaison for the Trump Administration.
- Owens has been recognized as a leader in her field and has received numerous awards and honours for her work.
Candice Owens Lifestyle- Cars and Homes
Candace has managed to separate her private life from her public life; thus, very little is known regarding where she lives and the cars she drives.
Candace Owens Family- Partner, Kids and Parents
Candice Owens is a political commentator and the founder of the BLEXIT movement. Candace Owens husband is George Farmer, a businessman and political strategist. They have one child together. Candace has parents and siblings, but there is information about them online.
Candace Owens Social Media Handles
Candace owens Twitter: https://twitter.com/realcandaceo