23.3 C
New York
Friday, September 29, 2023

Latest Posts

Mom Dies After Drinking Too Much Water During Water Challenge

Jennifer Strange, 28, of Palmdale, was participating in a radio station contest on January 12, 2007, in which contestants had to drink as much water as they could without going to the bathroom. Strange drank an estimated two gallons of water in less than two hours.


She began to feel ill and was taken to the hospital, where she died of water intoxication. Water intoxication occurs when the body’s electrolytes become too diluted, which can lead to seizures, coma, and even death.

Strange’s family said that she was a healthy and active woman who had never had any health problems before. They said that they were shocked and saddened by her death.

“She was a beautiful, vibrant woman who was taken from us too soon,” her family said in a statement. “We will miss her dearly.”

Recommended:-Astros vs. Yankees: Can the Astros Break the Yankees’ Winning Streak?

Strange’s death has raised awareness about the dangers of water intoxication. The Mayo Clinic website states that “drinking too much water can be deadly.” The website also states that “the amount of water that can be fatal varies from person to person, depending on their size and health.”

If you are participating in a water challenge, it is important to drink water in moderation and to listen to your body. If you start to feel ill, stop drinking water immediately and seek medical attention.

ALSO READ  Tornado Watch Cancelled for All of Central & Northeast PA - Stay Safe!

Latest Posts

Don't Miss

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.